Monday, September 15, 2008
Group Fitness Ideas
We are just starting a group fitness unit in our classes. We are introducing yoga, kickboxing, zumba, belly dancing, hip hop dance, as well as other group fitness activities. I currently have my students completing a group fitness project with each type of activity. They are introduced and complete and entire workout on that activity on Monday. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday they use a packet that I give them about the activity to create their own routine with a group. Then on Thursday they present their routine to the class, while the class participates. All groups must present on Thursday for them to get their workout. So far this seems to be working out, but I was wondering if anyone else had other suggestions for group fitness activities/ evaluations for me to try?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment