Monday, September 29, 2008
Guest Speaker
This week I am having a guest speaker into my health class. The guest speaker is from Black Burn Center. I have them go over sexual harrassment, relationship law, unhealthy relationships ect. It is a good program and they come for 3 days. They are located in Greensburg and it is free. They also have other programs that you may be interested in as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What type of other programs do they have? What is the grade you start teaching the kids about sexual harrassment? My last question to you is did the kids enjoy it? I know the type of kids you teach!!!
What a great idea! Do you have contact information for this center? I would love to get some guest speakers into my health classroom! How did you find out about this opportunity? Anything you could pass on would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!! :)
Post a Comment