The cold and flu season is right around the corner. As educators we are around kids all the time and we know that they pass germs and get sick often. How do you keep yourself healthy throughout the school year?
I am a full believer in the product AirBorne. When I feel run down or start feeling a scratchy throat I take one of them. I love them. You can take them for 2 weeks straight but they don't recommend that you stay on it continuously. Two weeks on and two weeks off. Also, I try to make sure that I am getting enough rest. Hope that helps.
1 comment:
I am a full believer in the product AirBorne. When I feel run down or start feeling a scratchy throat I take one of them. I love them. You can take them for 2 weeks straight but they don't recommend that you stay on it continuously. Two weeks on and two weeks off. Also, I try to make sure that I am getting enough rest. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment