Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sexy Halloween Costumes

How much is too much????? What do you think about young girls wearing scandolous outfits for Halloween? I hear each year about girls wanting to be sexy cops or sexy school girls ect. I just dont understand that as parents how you let young girls wear outfits like this out of the house. What do you think? I tell them that it gives guys the wrong idea.

3 comments:

varsityturco said...

The scandolous halloween outfits can get out of line, but at the same time, they may not be wearing much more than that if they were to go to a pool party. I guess the only problem with going with "sexy" costumes is that it does send more of a wrong message than a bathing suit or bikini.

Michael Kristufek blog said...

I think people are dressing way more revealing than they should just to get attention and because they think they should be adults.

Hoff said...

hahaha

all i can think bout is how much of a joke some of the costumes that are made... and i think about Mean Girls...

"im a mouse, duh!"